Thursday, August 28

hies

hies......havent post in a looooooong time.....i gtg real quick....juz tell u wat happened today

no PJ as usual......(all cikgu faiz's fault!!!!)

BM...lets see...we got bak paper n i got hiest in class!!!!woop!!!!92.5%

M3 we marked our objective...i got 1 of the hiest,FYI....58/60!!!!oder ppl got dat mark 2

muzik...no recorder...wahh!!!i shud be praising d lord but its coz on mon i got picked 4 1 on 1 n i chose ryan low coz hes always dreamin n readin n cant blow if his life depends on it n soo 2day he was supposed to blo but bcoz of u evil std 6 got trial ,lor.....

kt must copy something dat i havent finished yet.....prob gonna copy 4m frenzies 2morrow

b4 recess jo n i broke yet another pencil!!!lol!!!turns out dat it was anna's ....n boy was she mad!!!!oh yea...n d oder pencil i broke n fixed bak i found on d floor bside my desk dis morn n it wass broken agen....sigh

all of ran down 4 roti canai n teacher so nice let us go 10 mins early =P to u 5Mers

i juz found my red pen today......random(cos i left it at home)

BI we marked entire paper n wen i told pris n su dey started kickin n puncin me......i got 100%!!!!!!!!hiest in class(again)at 1st i was so blur ....teacher said"alyshea ..... 100%" n i was drumming my fingwers waitin 4 teacher to say my name...den d whole class shouted "ALYSSA!!!!" n i was like huh?hu...me???.....=D thot it was ms. low dat pn inthira called

we didnt hve sn coz cikgu tak datang!!!!yay!!!!so got relief.....pn ng sok yee(dat how u spell it??)
NO HOMEWORK WATSOEVA TODAY!!!!!!!YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!
kerkz n kim almost stepped on me after skool today....
today was awesome litteraly coz;
i got hiest in class 4 evrythin =D =P
i got no tuition today!!!
i beat bryan chuah in evrything!!!!=P in ur face,show off!!!!!
i managed to wake up at 6am to do my hair(ask alicia if u wanna noe how it looked
i got bak my workbk from carmen
i totally ignored ms low!!!!=P hehe
i played a sick,very extremely sick game w izzy,jay,na n me(like,duh)
i ate roti canai(even tho it wasnt curry 2day)
i dont hve hw
i m blogging on my comp
i beat alicia(MUAHAHAHAHAHA)
I UH.....GOT INVITED TO GILLIAN'S BRO'S BDAY
I ...um.....theres more but 4got ledi...........well my mum's getting a blogshop....she making 1 on her laptop down stairs....deres oni 3 comps in my hse n 4 ppl living in it.....so sad =(

I LIKE BRAIDING HAIR!!!!!
random.....
hehe

well......im juz blogging as excuse to use comp,rite now.......hey licia,u online?!?!?!oh wait...u r.....sigh...oh n juz to torture pris ill put up her pic now......so long 4 now!!!!


I





0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: