Friday, August 22

Tagged by ALICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copy and paste the bold names after the number.
Put the names of people you know with the same name as the bold ones.

Guys

1. Andrew-Andrew lim (my church),andrew...uh....dont noe his last name
2. Ashton - Anna's bro(i think)
3. Brandon - MY BRO!!!!
4. Benjamin - From my kindy n oso Ben Fan
5. Chad -
6. Christopher -well...my ozzy frens name is spelled Kristopher(evry1 calls him Kristos)
7. Daniel - Pastor Daniel Ho
8. Derek -
9.
Edward-
10. Ethan-My mum's fren's son
11. Hunter-(is dat a name?!?!?!)
12. Ian - Ian Tan(kenari's best runner.....+=P)
13. Isaac- my dad's fren's little baby hu is tremendously adorable
14. Jason- Jason chia,jason tong(the dum-dum in 5E)Jason wong(parent's fren)
15. Joseph- joseph wong(his son),joseph something(4m my kindy...i think pris noes him)
16. Kevin- kevin.....jonas?!?!
17. Logan-
18. Matthew- my little bro's 5 yr old fren hu is oso tremendously adorable(lol)
19. Michael-um..i think i noe som1 by dat name but 4got hu
20. Noah- noah's ark?!?!
21. Nicholas- nicholas yeo(i sat near him ,too.....it was REALLY annoying)
22. Philip- Philip teo(d dude hu is obsessed w africa)
23. Ryan- Ryan low the annoying shortie mcshortie
24. Samuel-
25. Shaun/Sean/Shawn-
26. Thomas- thomas(the train engine???THe one 4m5M)
27. Tyler-
28. Victor - Victor geh (or as i pronounce it "gay" coz its true)
29. William-shakespear!!!
30. Zachary- my cuzin's cuzin

Girls

1. Alice- marcus leong's mum
2. Amanda-4got hu w dat name
3. Beth-
4. Becky-REBECCA!!!!!!!!
5. Catharine-
6. Crystal-
7. Danielle-
8. Elizabeth-
9. Esther- my eccentric,abstract artist of an aunt
10. Fiona-
11. Gianna-
12. Grace- grance ng n grace chee(mi church)
13. Hannah- matthew's sister
14. Hilary- hilary duff???
15. Jennifer- hannah n matthew's mom
16. Kristen-
17. Lauren-
18. Lydia-my aunt
19. Melissa- my fren's sis(besides u,alicia)
20. Megan-
21. Natalie- ms low's fren(i think)
22. Rachel-Rachel wong
23. Rebecca- rebecca chan
24. Sarah/Sara- sara soo
25. Stephanie- Step-on-me collect(all rong spelling)
26. Tiara-
27. Tiffany-
28. Vanessa-
29. Wendy-
30. Zoe-

I tag:-
eu fern
safia
aisyah
miza
anyone else???

2 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P:

ILoveElmo said...

MElissa isn't my sis.. She's my cousin :D

`lyssayew :D™ said...

oh wtv.......oh i juz remember!i noe hu is elizabeth!!!shes from my church...may post pic of her...