Sunday, August 17

Wahh..............

im bored,alicia abandonded me(besides that shes pissed off w wateva i did.....IM INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE DID IT!!!I DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE DID!!!!!!!!!ALL FINGERS ON HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!)n i dont have a single clue y......*blink,blink*i dont noe y but im starting to read too much........4 heavens sake i enjoy reading encyclopedias n d DICTIONARY!!!!!i hope andrea changes her blog template......its d same as mine!!!!!!!!!!evry1 has alreadi posted on camp n desathon but dont noe whetheer i shud.......i got 3 pics on camp(my dad took em while all 108 of us were in dewan) n a whole lot of pics that i still havent given licia ,on desathon......i annoyed evry1 with my cam!!!4m d std 4 to d std 6!!!!n also my mum's mouthwatering brownies,jellies etc.now im gonna promote my mum's cakes....

Get your wonderful,spectacular,heavenly brownies now!!!
Just e-mail ...........wait nevermind.....i forgot my mum's "business" e-mail.........oh well.if u wan i can get u my mum's card!!!!!!!!!step-on-me collect is gonna order a cake 4 her b'day......
oh well......gtg....my stomach is saying"liz u better get down there quick b4 u get gastrik agen....hurry up !!!!!!go run along now,go on...u noe u want to"*sigh* my stomach was once a drill sergeant.....bb4now!!!!!!!

0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: