Friday, August 15

Weird..........

i found out where i get my weirdness 4m........both my parents but mainly on my dad's side.most ppl now my dad as that old dude cycling a unicycle n carrying his daughter's bag the rong way.*awaits "suprised" gasps* jk.he rides a two-wheeler.whoa.my third post today......i havent done my hw yet.cikgu jeff gaves a biography on some tokoh melaka(which i intend to do at the last minute...or at least at the last day),cikgu faiz gaves us bout 3-4 pages of bm n n pg of math.....so much!on top of that i have sn n m3 tuition hw (3/4 books.we have 11 books total i think) cikgu khalil tuition dat i havent even gotten the book yet since of a certain ms ling *HINTCARMENHINT* and last but unfortunately not the least......piano.i sometimes reali,reali,really dislike piano!well i dont like the learning new songs and theory.well at least i still hve the tambourine.(r u surprised?).i wanna learn drums but my mum dont let coz she say too loud.maybe i shud consider bongos......i hope that i can learn guitar but my dad is too bz.oh well .alicia is bz w .......im not sure if got permission to tell.....lemme ask................................she said"no".sigh.did u ever hear bout my "wedding" cake 4 alicia??? onthe top:this chocolate stick person w a ponytail n glasses stranglig another stick person hu is dead on the cake.the girl stick person is holding a knife w head tilted upwards cackling like a mad ,sorry, mad n EVIL scientist.oh yea,n the cake is not cake.....its chocolate!!!!wonder if alicia will like it?!?!?!ttfn!

0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: