Friday, September 5

Me again.....

me again......i didnt really finish last post....missed out details....my mum washed my shoes yesterdat so i cudnt wear em 2day.....y'noe wat happened?!?!?i wore my last yrs shoes.....u might not think its dat bad...but i didnt tell u how fast my feet grow...last yr i was size 4....this yr im a size 7 ,so tell me....how on erth is a size 7 gonna fit a size 4 for heavens sake?!?!?!?i had to live w it,sadly......evrytime i got d chance,i slipped off mi shoes.....

SU!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!Y ON EARTH DID U JOIN MS. LOW'S GROUP????IT HAS ANDREA IN IT!!!!!!!!N MS. LOW!!!!!!!!!!N SINGING!!!!!!!!!!

actually,isabel had signed hersef n ME,me of all ppl,up 4 singing initially.....*shudder*

Back to my shoe story....
after school su tried to drag me to the canteen ....but ....no such lick.........so sad....(y did all u ppl book jayne's belanja day????there was no more bookings allowed until the third week,so i had to book it on friday.....nxt,nxt week....so sad.....mean ppl....)....so as i tried dragging myself back to my bag....my shoe came off agen.....i barely wore it...i juz sat down reading gabriella's archie comic.....den james wanted it,....so i put it up hi n out of his reach.....and heght..lolz....at his first attmpt i swung it behind my back......unfortunately kerk was there n trying to snatch it from me too....den i .....wait.....im repeating it all over agen.....oh well....den after the repeated episode,james stole mi rbber band.....i cudnt chase him in my socks(i was wearing white-soled socks) so i asked kimyeo to do it......YAY!!!!she succeeded in capturing the enemy.....TWICE!!!

yes...he attempted n failed twice

i oso at first cudnt catch him but managed to swing/flip/push kerkz on the ground......gd thing he didnt get injured too badly or else he would hve sued me.....*shudder*.....i almost got sued by chan once.....it also almost included pn khoo....long story short- she accussed me for hitting her head w a chair......those whom approve of her friendship skills shall b under alicia's murdering weapons.....that also includes a certain ms. sugashini..............................................................................

wen my dad came to pick me up,su was like : liz,bike. i greeted my dad saying "greetings,old dude..."as i talked to su,mr yew was trying to pronounce lav's name.......now im sitting in my room.....bored......dont wanna post bout wat else happened n now my bro is annoying mi by watching youube really,really loud.....hold on...gtg shout at him...........ok done...hes not doing anything bout it tho......juz putting it louder......*sigh*y did u guys vote 4 him?????...ugh!!!!hol on....wanna kick him outa my room.........ok!finally!!!peace n quiet!!!!!!!d conversation was something like "bran,out...now..." n he goes " *whimper*" *walk , walk , walk*.hes in his own world wen hes watching anything!!! btw,speakin of polls.....i started a new poll!!!!i noe dat alicia will choose black and blue.......my proof,u say????go to....
http://randomnesslover-me.blogspot.com/2008/08/tagged-by-prismich-im-plain-bored.html

youre not the only one dat can advertise,licia.......hehe........
my mum says im cheeky......dat true???
she says dat as a disney character,im a cross between dory(finding nemo) and lilo(lilo n stitch.....like,duh!!!)dory bcoz i hve sometin like short term memoy-loss n lilo coz im very mischievous .....MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

im bored....r u ????




he-loooooooooooooo??/?????


doesnt any1 post anymore???




blah,blah,blah.......



sometimes hols r bo-ring........


*blink,blink,blink,blink*

my fren grace(c pic)says i do "advanced reading".....its coz i like to read classics....havent inished em all yet tho.....ive read

  • Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe(highly recomended)
  • Black Beauty by Anna Seawell(it makes me cry)
  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett(full of magic)
  • What Katy Did by Susan M. Coolidge a.k.a. Sarah Chauncey Woolsey(halfway )
  • Swiss Robinson Family by Johann Wyss(halfway)
  • Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson(almost done)
  • The Invisible Man
  • Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm

well....i think dats prob bout it.......i oso have(but havent read yet)

  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Gulliver's Travels
  • Great Expectations
  • David Copperfield

well.....im a big reader.....my dad is gonna get me king soloman's mines soon.....

I think dats bout it 4 now.......i wnna go eat food anyway......

Sayonara!!!

Yours very hungrily,

~LIZ~

GASTRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: