Tuesday, November 25

Memoriessss~~


Mum,Me,Dad,Brandon...

Izzy,Me n Jay...

Audz n I...



i have no idea what kind of memories these are....



the first one is my cousin's 21st b'day


the second was a KT "study group"


YES WE DID STUDY....

well...a bit,larrrrr


lolz


and er....the last one is b4 audrey abandoned SKTM

...


blehhhhhh~~


NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~

FERNY!!!!!!!!!


bleh

she went with Sham to ...er...1Utama???


n left me here....


blehness.......


oh....i drew sumtin....

BTW ^
^
ferny made me....^

the oder...i wanted to do...lolz


i perasaan?


nooooooooo...


lolzz


byeeeeee





I wait for no one...





2 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P:

Junie said...

WOW u rock LIZ wif ur cool awesome drawings of cartoons....
gr8 potential....

Keep it up alwaz....
more plzzzzzz....

`lyssayew :D™ said...

haha,mom.....