Thursday, April 2

Cheche me ^^

Lol...

I,Liza ¥,have single handedly dun it!!!!


XD

I made made three std 5s call me cheche

[so far]

NEXT THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!

or at least ppl younger den me

^^

Watch out Jo..

XD

Alycia and Amanda Lim

and now Fern

X)


All for sum fud..

=D

now aisyah wants to play Jigsaws wif me

= S

Proof

im guna put the words there "For My "Che Che" Liz"

She wanted to do sum drawin

2 dedicate to me

>_<

^o^

Ive recently gone Emo Mad..

=.=

T.T

Wheeeee~

I duwan 2 blog bout stuff u guys can read in

oder ppls blogs

Wen i wen 2 skewl

everyone was lyk

LIZ UR ARM???

WATS RONG WIF IT???

den ill b lyk

[hides hand behind back]

Nothiinnnggg...

Why?

It juz aches kay???

Lol..

Im still listening to Lil Mama

She Rawks~

Dun believe den go watch it ...


I bought Tinge...

Soooooooooooo

Hi

Im Liz...

Yeah...

So how bout you?

Fiinnneeee...


Ill do the tag now...


Sheesh..

You ppl put so much pressur on me!


Tiiinge?















0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: