Tuesday, April 14

Eesh.

Kawie and Licia have contaminated me wif their


Kakaka

Kekeke

Gegege

Gagaga

Ness..


Nyehh..


My mommy uses Kakaka..

Kakaka..

Lol..

Erm..


My pics are still in my cam wor..

Fone has been rampasedd..

Blehh..

So dun txt me..

Especially you,Deb..

So yeahhss...


Did you guys hear Jays and My awesome song????


You shud..

Nxt time u see us..


Ask for the song

^^


Bwahahhaha..


Yeah..

Elmo is kyoot


Cookie monstahhh!!

L-O-L

Tuition agaiin

I noe you guys dun care but this is my blog..


So yea..


Screw you?


Haha..

xD

Im a VooDoo doll..

Bwahahahha


Watch out..

I can slap myself ne minute now..


HAYAHHH!!!


Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

Feel the pain??

The agony??

The Suffeeerrrr?!??!


Thats rite!!!

Go weeping home!!!

Bwahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

hahahahhahahhaha

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahhahahaha

hahaahahhahahahahhahaahhahaha


____________________________________________________________



Yeahh..

Bored


BE BORED WIF MEE!!!!!!


Eesh.

No one to talk to..



~heal the heart broken with your words ♥

















0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: