Friday, December 4

O: i bought it.

I bought it.

IBOUGHTITIBOUGHTITIBOUGHTIT! :DD

*happy face* ;D

ㅋㅋㅋ~

WEEWTS!

Oh wait, you still dont know what i bought yet xD

I bet you're all like 'whut? whattheduck is she rambling bout'

:D oh well thats the FUN of it :P nyerer

I BOUGHT THE SEQEUL TO THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO :DDD

The one Kerk and Gary like to hold on to and never let go - -"

Ahem.

THE ASK AND ANSWER! 8DDD

Oooh (:

Dramaatic neh? xD

Haha..

ANYWAYS ;D

fernsprouts! :D see first kay mei?

heheh..

ANGE CANT SKATE WELL! DD:

So.. deekays (:

HUGS ANGE! ❤

ILUSM FERN! ❤

YOUPWN SAILORMOON! ❤

I think im obsessed O:

SAILOR MOOOON!! :DD

Hahah..

I WORE PINK TODAY! DD:

I would take a pic but im lazy :P

Come online and webcam P:

BLUEKS! ;D

IT HAS A BUNNY ON IT!! O:


Which is why im using my -awesome-

IMAGINAATION!

*random hand gestures*

to imagine that its black (:

not pink.

Black (:

def not pink.

A nice shade of jet black (:

NOT pink :D

Yeaaah (:

LADEEDAAA~

I'd btr go back and chat with duckass and fernsprouts before the poke me again - -"


IM OUT! ;D


❤ im legally epic.
sorta anyway (:






0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: