Thursday, November 27

erm...cant think of a title.......

well....actually...the oni title that comes to my mind is


blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~


so...erm...pointles,no??

yeappppp~~


Wheeeeeeeeeee~~~~


phoneeeeee~~~~


Thank ya mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!



lawlzzzz~~



My number ishhhhh~~~


012-3456789


My hse num ishhhh~~~


1-300-8-32525

ok...erm...call meeee~~

wen u call my hse...


wen th-i mean...my..erm....dad or er...older brother sez

"yes,pizza hut delivery!"

their juz jokin....


seriouslyyyy~~~



so erm.....



hi???

i so wanna go to that rock climbing thingy in 1Utamaaaaaaaa~~~



mummy no let....


hmphhhhh~~~


oh welllllll~~~


you say ish too expensive,wite,mommy???


oh wellllll~~~


sigh....

no mood to post nymoreeeeee

ok...


BLEHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!!

1 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P:

Junie said...

better tell ppl its nonsense HP number u posted or else dey call n get mad, waste their $$$$$$$