Saturday, November 29

SoSoSoSoSoSOOO Much Funnn~~~

Hahaha....

Was so much fun in church yesterdayyyy~~

Lolzzz~~


I brought my jacket with the hoodie!!!!


Yayyyyy~~!!!!

Lolzzz~~

Dontcha juz
LURVE<333 hoodiess???



I dooo~~

So...erm...where was I?



-scrolls up to check-


Oh yeahhh~~


so,erm,yea...brought me hoodie(wheeeee~~)



I keep getting distracteddd~~


i went early as usual...


My mum is worship leader


its a small church


40/50???


but we do alot...

=)

so went for practiceee~~


and we were the only 1s except uncle/king lawrence..



i was kidding with the kingggg~~



only andrew calls him that...


Sarcasticly,I hope...




so i fooled around with the drums...



DUM,DUM,CHA!!!!DUM,DUM-pause-CHAAA!!!!

DUM,DUM...aah,you get the pointt..


Go drumsss~~


so then what happenneddd???


-strains to think-


-plays with hair-


-bites hair-


-gives up and jumps off a cliff-


then auntie mei i n uncle mikeeee(~~~) came...


bleh uncle mikeee~~~


(PS, If YOUR'E uncle mike,then
no,i DON'T bleh you...heheh..)
so then they practice...

my lil bro pwactice his evr-so-cute pwayer....


it was the lords prayer,BTW


so then bran n i messed with the tambourines...


-i dont wanna make the noise for it-

-you noe how to-


use your imagination!!!


BTW,i waved my hands like spongebob at

imagination


after that i think auntie peik see n uncle/pastor RM Richard


its a new number

instead of RM99999999

its been changed to Richard


lolz

came

then blablabla....

skip to stalking auntie mei i with my amazing stalking power

and awesome hoodie...


so er...i specialize in stalking ppl i dunno...


but i noe auntie mei i...

i think....


lolz

so..u guyz noe i like to joke around,yes??

gd.period.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZZzz..**

huh?

what?

oh,rite..

oh-kayyyy~~


-_-"

so yea,
i likey joke around,blablablaa

so it was like this

MeEe:Hi auntie mei i!!im stalking u!!!

Auntie Mei I: Gd 4 u...why are you stalking me???

MeEe: Coz its fuuuunnn!!!u try it!!!

Auntie Mei I:Erm,some other time,k?Keep up the gd work!!hahahahahaha

MeEe:oh-kayy...=D LaLaLaLaLAAAA~~!!!!Im not stalking auntie mei iiii~~!!!!

MeEe: LaLaLaLaLaLa...im juz following her everywhereee~~!!!!


so er...haha???

lolz...

well...better tell u first...

see,our church is a family-ish church..

sso we dont start on time...

lolz

its supposed to start at exactly 5:00

but then it usually ends up starting at around...

mayb 5:30-ish?

ohkay,so

today my mum said y not worship start at exactly 5 for once???


so everyone siad okay..

perfectly gd idea...

except

i told u its a family-ish church,no?

so only auntie sharon,my bro n I were there...

haha...

me ish doing the lyrics on screen n bro sitting behind me,BTW

so my mum was like


Mum:HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!

Everyone: hahahahaha...

Uncle Mike:-does we will rock you on the drums-

Mum:We will,we will rock you!!!!

Auntie Mei I:Eh,this is a CHRISTIAN church!!!

MeEe: -mouths to my mum"praise"-

Mum:Oh...okay,okay...change...

Mum:We will,we will praise you!!!!God almighty!!!!we worship you!!!You are awesome!!!

Mum:Singing we will,we will PRAISE YOU!!!!

Everyone: hahahhahaha....

Then what,ah???Oh yea...

Worship Team:-singing-

Uncle Lawrence:-drops microphone wire n continues singing-

Everyone(except him):hahhahahhahahhahahha

Auntie Peiksee:Oh we'r starting ledi???are you sure???or is this like,to check the microphnes or ooooooooooooollsmt?

Ohkay.....then this n that n this n that....

Bye....


that was fun,wasn't it?














0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: