Monday, March 23

Crap? Yeah,I think so too..

Soooo...To Caitlin,

Dis is D first time ur visiting my blog soooo..er

Congrats!!!

Yeah..

To Sy,

If you sell ur sis..

Id be happie to take her

XD

seriously X)

To..er..Ang,

Go watch d vid..

To Iz,

Pls Update..

To my mum...

Ill go off d comp in a short wile..hold on

im blogging crapness kay?

To Maxis..

Er,stop sending me crap..

Dats Deb's job XD

One persons bad enuf

=.=

To Layna,

Do NOT scare me lyk dat ever again..

i still have ur add in last yrs practical eng usage

Cant blieve u forgot i took it down..

To..wait..im gona check my link list

Yeah..to Aina...

Ur now officially eviler coz u privated ur blog..

To Kerkz,

You havent added me yet..

To Neil,

its Haiyahhh~ not Hi-yaah

Sheesh..

To Sy..again..

I will gladly take ur sis netime

XD

To..Er..

Cikgu Khalil..

Dun wori..ill pass up d projek soon kay,teach??

Yeahhh..oh and update ur blog ..

XD Aka..sounds weirdish

AND PRISSSS!!!

Licia n kawie started it and

aftr they stopped blogging i took over..

You can take over wen im dun..

which isnt now..

or nxt yr..

kay???

gud..

and erm..ne1 else..

Lets see...

Yeah mum..offline in a short wile..

X)

FERN!!! Yess...

erm..cum online mor oftn kay?

and ELFIEEE~

Get a blog and dun punch me wen i call u elfie..

^^ What?? its a kyoot nicky..

unless u get plastic surgery

XD

Kay...dun

Baaii~


Aren't I annoying???

0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: