Tuesday, March 31

Untitled

How dya lyk my untitled title??

Nice riteee~???

Yeah..i noe

^^

Bluek...

Er..

Just came bak fr tuit

Damn funi wei..

D ppl in my tuit areeeee...

Aaron Foo
Carmen
Dillon
TimWong
KimNg
Benedict

and thse 3 ppl you duno

Shu Xuan
Brendon
Edmund

Kay..so after tu,rite...

Erm..

Shu xuan complained dat she was hungryyyy

(not my problem but im so nice
so i hv to help her,lor) XD

I shall list out our conversation...

Coz i wanna

^^

Rebellious..

=p

ShuXuan:Eh,im so hungry wei...
Me:Ah..
ShuXuan:I didnt eat lunch
Me:Ah..
Brendon:Ni mamak..boleh orderrr
Me:Eh,pak cik..i nak satu teh tarik!!!
Brendon:Dah habis!!!

[Silence]

Brendon:Tuan..
Me:Eh!!!We girls lah..
Brendon:Huh?oh yeah..sry
Brendon:*Ahem*Puan...
Me: =.="
Me:WE.ARE.NOT.MARRIED.
Brendon:yalah,yalah..

[Btw,all this while,she was listenin to her MP4]

==

ShuXuan:I want milo ais!!!
Me:wher my teh tarik???
ShuXuan:i nak lihat mah-nu pls..

[brendon bursts out lafin lyk mad]

[P.S, Its those kinda lafs dat r contagious]

[me lafs too]

^^

Me:so pak cik,My teh tarik??
Brendon:aiyah..i dah cakap..Sry lah boss...dah habis..
Me:What kind of a restoran is this?!?!?!
Brendon:Uh..Tapi..Kita ada uh...ROTI MILOOO!!!!
Me&ShuXuan:..???

=?

T.T

Me:Roti milo???
ShuXuan:Wat the-?
Me:oh...Shuxuan...
Me:budak ni..

[Smacks brendon]

Me:Baru cipta makanan dan minuman baru!!!


Roti Milo!!!!

XD-ness

Weird yesh???

I SAID WEIRD!!!!!

Yesh???

L-O-L

me lyks doing L-O-L

butssss

it luks nicer wen i txt it

^^

i just ate Slurpee™

i gtg

I didnt du d tag fern...

sum oder day

i gots ta goooo~

Baiiii~








0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: