Monday, December 7

Oh duck.

Stupid comp. Shall i begin my rants? OKAY! On with the ranting 8D

Nyeh. Me wokes up today to the sound of chirping birds and Mary Poppins outside with her umbrella flying thingy (: In Liza speak, the TV was on at full volume on MTV from my mom's room including her tremendously loud clickety-clicking of the keyboard. Bro playing his Lego and dad snoring.. loudly. I guess 'loud' runs in the family. Oh yeah,me. Grabs phone and starts playing my Korean songs which i shall not note because you people have no respect whatsoever for Korean biases - at full volume to over- 'loud' mom's TV >) evil me.

Housephone rings.

Me checks caller ID incase its some hobo that i do NOT want to talk to.
Unfamiliar number.
Ignores phone.
After 15minutes, mom picks up phone.
(My family hates picking up the phone)
LIZZIE! UR PHONE! ITS SI ROUU~!
whythehell is she calling at such an un-godly hour such as *checks time* 9:30am?!?
PICK THE PHONE UP!
*drags self to pick phone up* nyeh?
(Si Rou's my neighbour)

So skip the convo.
Neighbour wanted me out and about to help her go 'collect info' from our fellow neighbourhood squirrels [note: stop watching Fred. is bad for health] for the street party in Jan. (I dont feel like explaining it,a'ights? tyvm.) So blahblah. I said wait till i actually get out of bed first.

5-10 minutes later..
*calls neighbour*
Ready and awake,ma'm.
Uhm.. can wait for- until 11? i got show.
(11? Ohkaay.. maybe i took a little longer than 5-10 minutes :D Guilty as charged.)
Yeahyeah.
*checks TV for any shows that are until 11*
Ooh.. 90210. Acceptable. :P

*DINGDONG*
comingcoming. blueks. impatient people.
*grabs key*
OKAY!

blahblah. Went house to house. Some damned neighbours werent even in. Work.
So yeah,in the end we reached her house. (Right at the end. Big house. No,seriously,think your house is big? Go visit my neighbour.) She dragged me in coz 'bored la. just come in laa'. I refused by whining 'well got show laa. wan use comp laa.' (Lala people 8D) blahblah. go home. blahh.

Found some coke to drink from the bottle ;D
Found some yogurt drink to drink from the bottle 8D
Found some chocolate.
Found more butter cookies.
Found ice-cream.
Found chocopies.
Found more coke.
Found more chocolate.
Found gummy worms.
And.. found more butter cookies (:

*insert over-sized smiley face here.*

Watched You Are My Destiny.
(Kor. Drama ;D I noted that coz its awesome and i recommend it)
Skipped watching Love and Obsession.
(I noted that for the heck of it )

Computer: ON

And then yipyipyaay. Sucky internet. No internet.
Yay.

So i've been waiting for about..
A couple of hours now, waiting for the stupid WiFi to come back on.
Sorta.
My comp is the only comp with no internet.
Mom's is fine. (I suspect she's using the broadband though)
Dad's is always fine. (Blueks)
Bro- Dad's old lappy in bro's room.. Nyeh,he uses it to play games like idek. Barney? Sesame street? What do kids play with nowadays? Reader Rabbit? Something like that.

So yeah.
In fact. Using dad's comp now.
After i managed to annoy him with 'NYARGAHEAHAAGHAHAAA' but uhm,don't think he was annoyed. My family's probably used to it by now.

Yeah. So nyehnyeh. Blogging Liz.
Wakawaka boom boom.
Bleh.
Now all i have to do is wait for Music Bank. (at 6:05)
Call Caitlin to spazz with her about Music Bank eventhough it hasnt even started yet.
Watch about one third of it.
Ignore bro who leaves house to play with neighbours outside.
Keep watching.
Toilet-advertisment break.
Watch again.
Get (literally) dragged out by neighbours cause 'whythehell wont you come out and play?'

Okaay.. I've actually done it. Now to spazz in a Liz way.

--

ZOMG YAY! :DDDDDD I MANAGED TO sorta BLOG WITHOUT MANY EMOTS AND SERIOUSNESS WHILE BEING a lil LIZ-ISH!! 8DDDDDD YAYAYAYAYY! NYAHAHAHHAAHH!
TAKE THAT EVIL ALIENS OF DOUBTING THAT I,LIZA YEW FROM PLANET EARTH, CAN BLOG SERIOUS-ish!! :DDDDDDDDDDD YEAAAAH!



--

Yeah im done ;D

0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: