Monday, December 7

Stupid. Internet. Connection!

D: YES! IT STILL DOESNT WORK PROPERLY! DD:

So using dad's again ;D

BRO NEEDS TO WEAR GLASSES!! DDDD:

Like Kenneth! :D xD

I got dragged out earlier than usual yesterday. ): I didnt even watch it! D: Well,I watched two performances ;D but STILL?

Ash,
Korean dudes are so NOT ghey! D: I HAVE ANGE ON MAI SIDE!! wahahah.. >D Barbie dolls are awesome (: Ask Pris xDD


--

O
kay.. to those awesome people who want to get me Christmas prezzies but noticed that i do NOT have a wishlist, READ CAREFULLY :D

SNSD/Girls' Generation 's First Album : Girls' Generation :D [i have a really weird craving f their 1st album's songs all of a sudden :\ ]

Okay,thats bout it :D Unless you want to be nice and get me a black hoodie too xD

Besides that i think im good (: Im so nice see? I dont ask for much ;D But if youre REALLY nice, get me Epik High's 6th album [e] :DDD THEN i shall love you forever. Honestly. i will love you SOOO much more then i already do :D Uhm,warning though, its sorta like 'Best of Epik High'-ish so its like, $75?? (: I LOVE YOUU! :D

See? I dont ask for much (:

OH WAIT! And this one is optional, You Are My Destiny (: DVD. All the episodes when the series finishes and its on DVD ;D hahah.. if not then i'll just tune in everyday to watch it. The drama's gonna finish son anyway i think :P So after that i can beg my mom to buy the DVD :DD

Okay.. i ask for some stuff (:

--

Blahblah..

My comp is cacated weihh! D:

I think ill go under depression now D:

Byee (:

--








































DEPRESSION!! D: IM TOO YOUNG FOR DEPRESSION!! DD: TOO YOUNG I TELL YOUU! D:


0 PPL DIDNT NOTICE MY OH-SO AWESHUM CBOX :P: